Fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you!
Our Council Approval
Ausbuild currently has an approval from the Planning and Environment Court to develop Lot 2 and part of 54 Warner Rd, Warner.
The approval granted by the Court over Lot 2 and part of 54 Warner Road followed a successful negotiation between Ausbuild, Council and representatives of the Warner community who were concerned about the development’s original design.
A New Application
Ausbuild has made a further development application to Moreton Bay Regional Council to develop Lot 1 utilising the same key principles agreed upon during the negotiations with respect to the development of Lot 2 and part of 54 Warner Road.
The combined benefits of the negotiated outcome achieved before the Planning and Environment Court and the current development application over lot 1 include:
• A much-needed upgrade of Warner Road to Q100 flood immunity at Conflagration Creek
• Riparian Reserve rehabilitated and enhanced to 10ha
• Green corridors re-established for fauna protection and preservation
• Creation of a fauna crossing under Warner Road that will help to ensure animals can move safely and thrive
• A new local park
• An important intersection upgrade at Coorparoo Street/South Pine Road to make this junction safer.
You can view the current Development Application here. Public submissions closed on 23 April 2021.
If you have taken the time to make a submission - Thank you.